Terms and Condition
1. Limit of ONE (1) Entry per student will be considered
2.You acknowledge and agree that KanHan shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials submitted by you.
3. Only Physical copy will be considered.
4. You acknowledge and agree that Materials submitted by you may be made available by KanHan for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with Materials that you submit to KanHan. By submitting Materials to KanHan, you waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to the Materials.
5. KanHan shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you for the work submitted regarding the Contest.
6. KanHan may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created.
7. Winners are to be notified by the form/method of contact they provided to KanHan when they initially entered the contest. If the winner does not respond to the notification within ten (10) business days, another winner will be chosen. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings.
8. Evaluations of Materials submitted for the contest will be judged entirely in the sole and absolute discretion of editors at KanHan. Decisions made by KanHan are final.
9. KanHan reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
10. KanHan reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
11. By entering this contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.